16A - What's Your Secret Sauce?

1.) The five things that I think make me unique are:

 - Persistance: I am a very persistent person and I like to think that I usually get what I want when I set my mind to it. I think that sometimes this can be overwhelming for others but in the long run I think it will pay off in a lot of ways.

 - Passion: I am really passionate about some things including family, friends and my future. I really want the best life for myself and I will stop at nothing to get it. My passion is what drives me to get out of bed and start my day every day.

 - Patience: I have been told my many that I am a very patient person and I realize how this pays off in my life. Many aspects of life feel tedious and hard but with the right amount of patience and waiting, good things always seem to come. I think that patience is the most important attribute of anyones personality.

 - Relaxed: I am usually a very relaxed person who doesn't like confrontation or others arguing. I think this is a very important aspect of my personality because many people react better to more relaxed people rather than super uptight people who are always on edge or complaining.

 - Positivity: I generally try my best to keep up a positive outlook on life. I realized a long time ago that it is so much easier to go through life while enjoying it rather than being miserable and ever since that day I have changed my ways.


INTERVIEWS
1. https://soundcloud.com/bursnyblack/2462-via-sienna-2
2. https://soundcloud.com/bursnyblack/michael-cullen-23
3. https://soundcloud.com/bursnyblack/2462-via-sienna-4
4. https://soundcloud.com/bursnyblack/michael-cullen-4
5. https://soundcloud.com/bursnyblack/michael-cullen-5


I think that the main difference between the way I see myself and the way that others see me is that I am too harsh on myself. I was almost taken aback about how nice others are to me and it made me feel really good to have people complement me. I will now try to live up to the vision of myself that others have of me.

Comments

  1. Hi Burns,

    I wanted to reach out and say that I really enjoyed reading about your perspectives on how you're seen vs. how others see you. It's true that we are our own worst critics, but you made way for a great analysis of the fact that others saw you in a positive light when compared to your own self-reflection. Perhaps, take the positives from this and allow yourself to embody all the positive traits you seemingly display.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment