17A - Elevator Pitch No. 2









I thought some of the most important advice that I received was to project my voice more and to be clearer when speaking. I think it is important to sound excited and interesting to anyone listening in order to actually effectively sell your product. The main thing I changed this time about my pitch was the fact that I switched locations of where I was gonna give the speech. I moved to a more open room with better acoustics that allowed my voice to boom a little bit more. I also made sure to take the video earlier during the day so that I would have as much energy as possible and so I can really connect with my audience. I think that with the right words and right amount of energy, anything is possible when it comes to public speaking or making a good first impression that will convince someone to buy one of your products.

Comments

  1. Hi Micheal,
    Great pitch! I think you made a good decisions on changing the recording location to an open room, and the focusing on lighting as well; that made your pitch video looks more well-done. You did a great job on introducing your product, I would like to hear more details about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, excellent job! You truly sound a lot more confident this time around, which shows you gave a lot of thought and effort into what you've put together. I think the change in setting did your video really well, as your voice seems to resonate a lot clearer here. Your energy and motivation are really inspiring too! And you are absolutely right about how the right words make or break a first impression, and I definitely think you killed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael,
    I wanted to start off by stating that you did a great job on this exercise! That being said, you made sure to take value from the constructive criticism you received after doing your first pitch. Still, you delivered a great speech where you capitalized on the pitch and pacing of your conversation style. I wanted to note the fact that we have similar presentation styles which allow for us to effectively garner attention!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment