22A - Elevator Pitch No. 3
I thought what was really important feedback from last pitch was the fact that many people said that my voice was louder and more projected. I really appreciate the constructive criticism that everyone provided and I hope that my third attempt is my best yet.
Based on the feedback, I made sure to wear nicer clothes and talk for a longer period of time. I think it is very important to make sure that you describe your product well but dont drone on about it too much and lose the audience's attention. I think the sweet spot is right around 30-45 seconds before the audience assumes that you're talking too much about your product.
Based on the feedback, I made sure to wear nicer clothes and talk for a longer period of time. I think it is very important to make sure that you describe your product well but dont drone on about it too much and lose the audience's attention. I think the sweet spot is right around 30-45 seconds before the audience assumes that you're talking too much about your product.
Hey Michael! Great post! I think that wearing professional clothes really puts you in the mindset that you are about to do something important and that you need to be making a good impression. Making sure you project your voice and sound confident in your pitch is really important so that your audience believes in you. I think that your pitch actually could have been a bit longer. Theres no talking too much about your product when you're trying to sell it and get people interested in it. Overall great job!
ReplyDeleteHey Michael!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I do agree that wearing some nice clothes can definitely help to make your pitch looks better. I like the idea of your product that college student can saving money from their daily spending and I think you made a really strong argument that telling people you could use these money for thing such as spring break. Good job!
Michael,
ReplyDeleteNeat improvements! It definitely shows that you took the time to read the constructive criticism you received and apply it to the next try. The sports jacket definitely dresses up the entire pitch! It makes you look more professional, and many clients will take you much more seriously if they can see a well-put together gentleman talking about such a great service. Overall, you did a a great job on this third attempt, I applaud you!
Hi Michael,
ReplyDeleteGreat post again and congrats on an effective analysis where you used the constructive criticism in a proper way. At the end of the day, it should only be used to improve your stances on your communication skills and should not be seen in a negative light. Even more so, I learned to better trust my instincts through your post and even understand the energy of conversations! Keep up the good work man!