23A - Your Venture's Unfair Advantage

1.) Programmers - My company will hope to hire the best of the best when it comes to the people programming the app. The goal is to hire top talent so that our app can be as fast and efficient as possible. Users using the app will want a seamless and quick experience when checking savings, balance, etc.

2.) Office Space - My vision is to have a really modern, comfortable and simple office space where teams can collaborate or individuals can work alone in peace. I want every employee to be in an environment where they are going to do their best work and it is my goal to provide it.

3.) Managers - I want my office space to be one where everyone can get along and everyone knows each other. I think good workplace culture stems from good management and happy employees. A good manager is someone who employees respect and will take advice and criticism from.

4.) Marketing Specialists - Since the app will be tailored for college students, I will hire some campus representatives to spread the word about the product and to show the other college students how the app works and how it can benefit your average college student.

5.) Social Capital - I would like my business to be seen as very social and personable. I dont want people to see my app as just another company trying to make a billion bucks. I will have lots of social events and interaction between my company and the general public.

6.) Ease of use - One of the most important parts about my app is how simple and easy to use it is. The app will have very few buttons with the most functionality as possible. I want people to spend only the time they need using the app.

7.) Bank Access - I want my app to give people direct deposit and withdrawal to their bank account. The less loopholes that a person has to jump through the better. I need my app to be a breeze to use so that people dont get frustrated while using it.

8.) Customer service - My company will have a very strong customer support system with 24/7 call monitoring and service to ensure that every customer is as happy and satisfied as possible. I want to make sure that every customer has a good experience that will not deter them from using the app again.

9.) Leadership - I want to be a really good leader to my company. To me, a good leader is someone with an extremely strong vision and the drive to achieve their goals. I hope to inspire others in the company with my drive and vision.

10.) Excellence - I hope to inspire every single employee at my company to be the best version of themself that they can be.

I think the most important attribute to my company is the ease of use attribute. This is going to be my main selling point on the product and it is the thing that my app is going to rely on the most to differentiate it from other customers.

Comments

  1. Hi Burns,

    I wanted to reach out and let you know that I sincerely enjoyed the discussion post you wrote in accordance with your views for the unfair advantage assignment. That being said, I wanted to stress that I found the fact that you mentioned how ease of use affects your company and how it can be used as a significant selling point when it comes your personal business. Similarly, I found your leadership and programming vision to be of significance when taken into consideration in the grand scheme of things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment