26A - Celebrating Failure
One way that I failed this past semester is when I had to drop my business finance class. The class is extremely difficult and I underestimated the time it would take per week to study and do assignments for the class. I really tried to study for the second and third exams but I really never learned my lesson and continued to slack off until the very last second to do assignments. I took the long time between exams for granted and kept putting off studying until the very last minute but by that time it was too late.
I learned that it is super important to keep up on all your assignments, and to make sure that all your homework and exams are getting done on time. I spent way too much time socializing, and not enough time studying or at the library. I really think with the right study habits, this class could be very doable. The name sounds of this class is that it covered so much material and so little time. It is important to come prepared for this class so that you know exactly what you're getting into.
Failure is really tough to come to terms with. I learned that it is very important persevere through whatever you think it's too hard. I plan on taking this class again over summer. I think the next time around, this class will be much more doable. I look forward to challenging myself again, and taking this class again. Once I prove to myself that I can do this class, I will feel so accomplished.
I learned that it is super important to keep up on all your assignments, and to make sure that all your homework and exams are getting done on time. I spent way too much time socializing, and not enough time studying or at the library. I really think with the right study habits, this class could be very doable. The name sounds of this class is that it covered so much material and so little time. It is important to come prepared for this class so that you know exactly what you're getting into.
Failure is really tough to come to terms with. I learned that it is very important persevere through whatever you think it's too hard. I plan on taking this class again over summer. I think the next time around, this class will be much more doable. I look forward to challenging myself again, and taking this class again. Once I prove to myself that I can do this class, I will feel so accomplished.
Hey Burns,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on a post that clearly outlined the discussion at hand within this assignment. I felt particularly invigorated by the word choices you came up with and the content of your analysis. Indeed, I also felt as if my experiences were very similar to the ones you had each and every day in this class. We shared similar decisions and thought processes. Keep up the good work in the future!