27A - Reading Reflection #3
I read the Wright Brothers book for my last reading reflection. This book really jumped out at me because everyone knows the story of the Wright Brothers as successful aviators but I thought it would be really important to learn about the amount of failures they went through before they became a success. I was really surprised to learn that these brothers were just two guys who owned a bike shop that quickly became a national headline because they wanted to attempt to fly which hadn't been done at the time. These two brothers were so committed to flying which is really inspirational. I believe that if it wasn't for their spirit, it could have taken many more years for someone to invent a flying device like they had.
I really appreciate this entrepreneurial spirit of never giving up and never letting the critics or non-believers get to you. I think that with this mindset, anything is possible and the Wright Brothers showed us that.
I really didn't like how many people including the government were so against the Wright Brothers flying. I think that anyone with that amount of drive and passion deserves to be recognized and appreciated even if their product isn't working out.
The amount of hard work it takes to become good at anything is really astounding. I think that the Wright Brothers deserve more recognition from society for their amazing efforts. Despite all of the obstacles and failures, they kept working hard and persevered through everything.
I really appreciate this entrepreneurial spirit of never giving up and never letting the critics or non-believers get to you. I think that with this mindset, anything is possible and the Wright Brothers showed us that.
I really didn't like how many people including the government were so against the Wright Brothers flying. I think that anyone with that amount of drive and passion deserves to be recognized and appreciated even if their product isn't working out.
The amount of hard work it takes to become good at anything is really astounding. I think that the Wright Brothers deserve more recognition from society for their amazing efforts. Despite all of the obstacles and failures, they kept working hard and persevered through everything.
Good Afternoon Burns,
ReplyDeleteAnother great post with a clear analysis of the topic in the assignment description! In fact, I was happy to learn about a new book from the reading list that I wanted to go with for my second choice after the one I ended up choosing for this assignment post. I wanted to share that our similar experiences with learning lessons from these reading options have allowed for us to fully gain the lessons we needed from this course!