28A - Your Exit Strategy No. 3
My business has a lot of potential so I think I will keep investing in my company for the next 5 years. I really think that this app has so much potential to make a ton of money and I think that if I hold on to the stocks, I will get a large return. I would like to make the company a family company so that I could keep the business in my family and hopefully make enough money to support my kids and their kids. I want my kids to get their college degrees and be successful for themselves.
I selected this particular strategy because I think that my company will be successful enough to make waves for generations. I think that keeping it close in the family will prove beneficial because my family will retain control and be able to keep the most profits. This exit strategy makes the most sense for making a ton of money.
I think that my exit strategy influences every other decision I make for my business. At the end of the day, the business is about making money and supporting my family so that they can be successful in the future. I identified every opportunity that would allow us to make the most money. The app space is made for making money and if it is done right it can be so super successful.
I selected this particular strategy because I think that my company will be successful enough to make waves for generations. I think that keeping it close in the family will prove beneficial because my family will retain control and be able to keep the most profits. This exit strategy makes the most sense for making a ton of money.
I think that my exit strategy influences every other decision I make for my business. At the end of the day, the business is about making money and supporting my family so that they can be successful in the future. I identified every opportunity that would allow us to make the most money. The app space is made for making money and if it is done right it can be so super successful.
Good Afternoon Burns,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to again say thank you for a great post exemplifying the opportunities to grow as a business leader that this course has given us time after time. In doing so, your exit strategy is a cost-effective manner by which you intend to capitalize upon the resources that will lead to success in the coming future. I wanted to wish you the best on your business journey going forward!