30A - Final Reflection

I really enjoyed taking this entrepreneurship class this semester. I feel like I have learned a ton of new stuff about how to start and keep a business running. The main idea that I learned from entrepreneurship is that it cannot necessarily be taught but it is something that is inherent to every individual and you either have it or you dont.

I think the best experience that I got from this class were the elevator pitches. This is such a valuable skill that can allow anyone to practice and get good at making people believe what I am saying. My favorite post was about how my new app will help people to save money and do the things that they have always wanted to do.

I would recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about how to start a business or learn a lot more about entrepreneurship. This class taught me a lot of stuff about how to start and keep a business running and I think that the values and lessons that I have taken away from it will be extremely valuable in the future.

Comments

  1. Hi Burns,

    I had a fantastic time reading over your final reflection and seeing the amount of growth you did this semester in terms of the class and the subjects it covers. I indeed identify with you on the fact that this class has better prepared me for the elevator pitch component of the business world. I feel more in control of my speech patterns when talking in a business sense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment